San Francisco Restaurants -
Meta Web Search -
Meta Local Search -
Home » Kids_and_Teens » Teen_Life
An important part of every teenager's life is the experience of learning how to drive. In this category you will find helpful sites related to teen drivers and new drivers alike.
|Center for Auto Safety - Focused on auto safety and consumer issues. Member section provides writeups on problematic vehicles and on 'secret' warranties.|
|Drive Home Safe - Instruction and statistics for parents and teens, Graduated Driver's License program information, and a weekly newsletter.|
|Traffic and Highway Signs - Includes a useful manual of traffic signs.|
|Driving Rules Network - Driving rules and study guide with practice tests, animation, safety tips. For learners permits to CDL students and parents of teens.|
|Vehicle Safety & Cell Phones - NHTSA research results on the safety implications of cell phone use in automobile vehicles.|
|Renault: Safety For All - Raises awareness about road safety, the highway code, and car accidents through games and quizzes. Also includes instructional kits for teachers.|
|STAR - Safe Teens On America's Roads - Organization with car maintenance and safety tips. Also includes points, DWI, and insurance penalty information.|
|Driver's License Central - State listings of licensing information, driving laws, DMZ links, and requirements for new drivers.|
|Young Drivers of Canada - Teaching youth safe driving habits.|
|Connecticut DMV Teens Page - Includes information about road safety, drinking and driving, teen FAQs, and other links of interest.|
|Mothers Against Drunk Driving - An organization devoted to preventing drunk driving and its social causes.|
|Online Study Guide for Student Drivers - Offers practice test questions and safety tips.|
Articles in this category:
- Why Become A Truck Driver? - There are a great number of good reasons for someone to become a truck driver. First and foremost among those reasons would be the great pay. Did you realize that most truckers, their first year out on the road, earn an average of $35,000 a year? And, tha
- Are You A Sunday Driver? - Publishing Guidelines: You have permission to publish this
article electronically or in print, free of charge, as long
as the resource box is included. A courtesy copy of your
publication would be appreciated.
- Why Become a Truck Driver? - There are a great number of good reasons for someone to become a truck driver. First and foremost among those reasons would be the great pay. Did you realize that most truckers, their first year out on the road, earn an average of $35,000 a year? And, tha...
- Are You The Driver Or The Passenger? - ...
- Value Driver Leadership - ...
- Are You A Sunday Driver? - ...
- Why Become A Truck Driver? - There are a great number of good reasons for someone to become a truck driver. First and foremost among those reasons would be the great pay. Did you realize that most truckers, their first year out ...
- Graduated Driver Licensing (GDL) - Drivers 16 years of age are at high risk for traffic accidents due to their immaturity and limited driving experience. A series of five research papers published in a September 2002 supplement of Injury Prevention addresses this risk among young drivers.
- Graduated Driver Licensing - ...
- Young Driver Car Insurance - It has become increasingly difficult to get young driver car insurance in the UK. The reason behind this is because the statistics for young drivers having a car accident are not very good. By definition, young drivers have very little experience of drivi